I wonder how hard it is to find “PEACE” and stick to it forever. We lust for it don’t we? Listening to soft music or closing your eyes might give you peace but not for long. Peace has to be eternal for me and for you. For every game there are rules, for every song there is a rhythm, for every math problem there are steps. don’t you think so ?
Peaceful life Peaceful death needs a peaceful mind 🙂 peace comes with satisfaction, satisfaction of having your part of the job executed and accomplished. We refer peace as silence or no disturbance around. Which to an extent is the state of mind we need. After a long tiring day from being stuck into the traffic jam and dealing with a dozens of people off course we need peace when we get home. A calm quiet place with cool air touching your face , but after a few hours it won’t be the same. Now this is what I am talking about. This peace was so temporary because it only healed your head and body. Did it heal your heart too ??
Peace of the heart is just like completing a puzzle.
and for that I have really do-able and worth-doing things for you 🙂
1) apologize to people as soon as you realize you were wrong
2) don’t ever mistreat your friends
3) develop a deep-hearted relation with GOD he’d never let you go the wrong way or let you down – no never ever
4) love your parents and your family – there is no other place like home and no other person like family
5) make more and more people smile
6) stop complaining too much – life isn’t easy until you make it so 🙂
7) hug your beloved ones – it feels amazing to be hugged 🙂
8) help your friends – even you might need it someday
9) don’t envy anyone – try being better than them 🙂
10) keep doing social work even if it’s helping a bleeding dog on the road – social work is all about being HUMAN.
11) keep your appearance appealing – it really satisfies no matter where ever you are
12) keep greeting friends, keep up with relatives.
As, I mentioned these points above , its all about caring and loving – life is really not easy but life is also not impossible. There are tineeee tiny things we all can do for each other and our selves.
I am sure this helps you to be at peace of the head , heart and body 🙂